SC 2021 Most Viewed Player Profiles: #13 Billy Amick
December 15, 2021
With 2021 coming to a close we begin to take a look at the most viewed player profiles in South Carolina over the last year. PBR continues to be a go-to source of information for college coaches and pro-scouts. All Major League Organizations and over 800 colleges are subscribed to PBR services. Coaches and scouts can go to a players profile page and see player video as well as advanced analytics. With all the information provided it allows coaches and scouts to get an idea of who the player is as well as track their progress throughout their careers.
PBR will see profile hits go over 12 million in 2021 with an average of over 1 million hits per month. Some of the most popular ways to a player profile page are event pages, tournament pages, player search, news articles and rankings. Over the next few weeks we will highlight the 15 most viewed profiles of 2021 in South Carolina.
Most Viewed Player Profiles in SC
No. 13: Billy Amick
A freshman at Clemson this year. A strong physical build that shows the ability to really swing the bat and drive the baseball with power to all fields. Bouncing back from an injury but the staff at Clemson have high hopes for this high end athlete. Billy has showed a Mature approach during BP, staying balanced and crushing balls through the middle of the field. Has power to all fields with several balls recorded off his barrel over 100 mph. Bat speed recorded at 89.80 mph on the Blast sensors.
Body: 6-1, 205lbs. Physical presence, mature frame. Athleticism has trended up.
Hit: Powerful, athletic stance. Controlled hand load and barrel turn load. Medium leg kick with medium stride length. Barrel lag, launches uphill through contact with big time bat speed. Full rotation in the lower half. Whippy barrel and extension through contact.
Power: 103 mph Exit Velocity. Big time raw power. Juice to all fields.
Defense: Short, controlled footwork. Fluid exchange, quick hands and athletic body control. Fields the ball out front and exchanges at the belt. Tempo plays up in game.
Arm: 90 mph INF velo. Short arm action, showed accurate throws from multiple slots.
Speed: 6.84 sixty. Athletic start and powerful strides. Time is trending down from earlier looks and has improved as his athleticism has improved.
Strong 6-0, 190lb frame with athletic build. Moderate projection remains with an athletic base to continue building on. Relaxed set up at the plate with slight pre pitch rhythm. Medium leg lift times a short hand load and coils the barrel at the top. The stride foot hits on the ball of foot and firms up the front side as the back side fires. Good hip rotation and torque present. Lofted path at contact with good extension. Above avg. raw power with pullside tendencies. Multiple HRs during BP rounds, HR and double in game, both to LCF. Athletic defender with good body control. Smooth with the transfers and maintains rhythm through the fielding process. Able to control the arm slot based on body position and get the ball out quickly. Plenty of arm strength is present when needed.
- SC 2021 Most Viewed Player Profiles: #13 Billy Amick - Dec 15, 2021
- Kimball is Dominant; Amick Homers - Apr 5, 2021
- High School Crosscheck: March 29-April 3 - Apr 5, 2021
- Player Evals: SCNC ProCase - 2021 Grads - Feb 26, 2021
- Top Prospects from the SC/NC ProCase - Feb 22, 2021
- SC/NC ProCase: Trackman Offensive Leaderboard - Feb 17, 2021
- SC/NC ProCase: Blast Leaderboard - Feb 16, 2021
- SC/NC ProCase: Quick Hitters-Position Players - Feb 10, 2021
- SC/NC ProCase: Statistical Analysis - Feb 9, 2021
- Preview: 2021 PBR SC & NC ProCase - Feb 5, 2021
- The Best of 2020: TrackMan's Top Fastballs - Jan 12, 2021
- The Best of 2020: Best Fastballs - Jan 11, 2021
- The Best of 2020: TrackMan Offensive Numbers - Jan 8, 2021
- The Best of 2020: Top Exit Velocities (Off a Tee) - Jan 7, 2021
- The Best of 2020: Top Run Times - Jan 4, 2021
- 2021 ACC Recruiting Classes - Dec 3, 2020
- Statistical Analysis: NC/SC Border Battle - Jul 27, 2020
- Team Carolina Future Games - Statistical Analysis - Aug 13, 2019
- Future Games Top 21: Position Players (2021) - Aug 8, 2019
- 2019 Academy World Series: Top Underclassmen - May 15, 2019
- 2019 Academy World Series Day Two Recap - May 12, 2019
- 2019 Academy World Series Day Three Recap - May 12, 2019