2018 PBR Future Games Team Florida Spotlight: 2020 C/1B Henry Politz
July 26, 2018
From August 1-4th, the Prep Baseball Report Future Games will take place at Grand Park, a state-of-the-art 22-field baseball complex located in Westfield, IN, just north of Indianapolis. This one-of-a-kind event will feature the best uncommitted Class of 2020/2021 prospects from our 35-plus state coverage area.
The Prep Baseball Report Future Games is the premier summer scouting event for Class of 2020/2021 prospects. Last year, more than 250 college coaches from all over the country were in attendance, making it arguably the most heavily recruited event of the summer.
Leading up to the event, we will highlight each team member of Team Florida through a full breakdown. Today we take a look at 2020 C/1B Henry Politz of Jesuit HS, FL:
1/27/18- Uncommitted. Currently stands at 6-foot-2, 210 pounds with a strong, athletic build. Stood out at the plate where he showed above average bat speed and consistently showed the ability to square the ball up from both sides of the plate. Gap-to-gap power and drives the ball. Catcher with power from both sides of the plate, registering an exit velocity of 92 mph. Behind the plate he shows strong hands and solid footwork with accurate throws to the bag that topped out at 76 mph. Clocked in at 8.0 seconds for his 60 yard dash time.
12/16/17- Big, strong frame. The switch hitter has an uphill swing from the left side that shows power potential. He uses e strong lower half well and stays balanced throughout the swing. Right handed, he is a bit more spread out and simple. Still uses the lower half well, but can get long at ties. Power potential from both sides of the plate.
- PBR Success Stories: 2020 1B/OF Henry Politz - May 5, 2020
- Minacci, Politz Lead Jesuit to Statement Win over Calvary Christian Academy - Mar 7, 2020
- Power25 Countdown: No 3 Jesuit - Feb 15, 2020
- FL Preseason All-State: Third Team All-State - Feb 7, 2020
- FL Preseason All-State: Team Black Analysis - Jan 30, 2020
- FL Preseason All-State: Quick Hits - Jan 27, 2020
- FL Preseason All-State: Statistical Analysis - Jan 20, 2020
- Florida State Games 17U Day Three and Playoff Recap - Jun 5, 2019
- FHSAA Playoffs: Trio of D1 Juniors Lead the Way on the Mound for a 10-0 Win for Jesuit - May 16, 2019
- No 16 Jesuit Scores 7 in the 6th to Take Down No 2 Pace - Mar 2, 2019
- FL Preseason All-State: 2nd Team All-State - Feb 15, 2019
- FL Preseason All State: Catcher Analysis - Feb 11, 2019
- FL Preseason All State- Corner Infield Breakdown - Feb 8, 2019
- FL Preseason All-State: Quick Hits - Team White - Jan 30, 2019
- 2018 Future Games: Team Florida Catcher Breakdown - Aug 21, 2018
- 2018 Future Games: Team Florida Game 1 & 2 Quick Hits - Aug 3, 2018
- 2018 Future Games: Team Florida Day 1 Stats - Aug 2, 2018
- 2018 PBR Future Games Team Florida Spotlight: 2020 C/1B Henry Politz - Jul 26, 2018
- Team Florida 2018 PBR Future Games Invitees Announced - Mar 1, 2018
- FL Preseason All-State Catcher Breakdown - Feb 8, 2018
- Preseason All-State Statistical Breakdown: Top Exit Velocities - Jan 29, 2018