PBR MN- Top Ten Viewed Profiles Of 2020- #5
December 26, 2020
Over the next 10 days we we will be counting down the 2020 calendar year with a look at the Top Ten Viewed Profiles Of 2020. After combing through our google analytics, we have compiled a list of the ten most viewed profiles on the PBR Minnesota website by you, the readers, over the past year.
Interested In Attending A PBR Minnesota Event? Click Here
Interested In Subscribing to Prep Baseball Report? Click Here
#5 - Easton Richter
Positional Profile: SS/RHP
Body: 6-0, 171-pounds. Athletic frame
Hit: LHH. Slightly open athletic stance Small leg lift. Easy controlled swing. Mid/pull approach with line drive contact
Power: 84 mph exit velocity from the tee. Solid and consistent contact
Arm: RH. INF - 82 mph. Long to short quick arm action
Defense: Average feet and stays tall. Hands work together and fields clean
Run: 7.07 runner in the 60.
Delivery: Balanced delivery w/ small rocker step.
Arm Action: RH. Compact 3/4 arm slot. Slight stab behind.
FB: T84, 81-83 mph. Arm-side run
CB: 63-67 mph. Avg. 11/5 shape. Inconsistent feel.
CH: 70-72 mph. Avg. sink action down in the strike zone.
Northstar Navy brought with them one of Day One’s most impressive arms from Minnesota. The 5-foot-11 righty took the mound to start against Naperville Renegades on Thursday and came out working 80-82 mph, touching 83 mph, with a quick, easy, and loose arm. Richter’s low-80s fastball played up, featuring late life and carry through the zone, and he also dodged bats with an above-average breaking ball, 63-64 mph, and a changeup, 72 mph. He also came up big for Northstar at the plate, too, by going 2-for-4 with a double and a pair of RBIs. He added three more hits on Saturday for an undefeated NorthStar Navy squad.
5-foot-11, 160-pound left-handed hitting 2-way player. 7.21 runner. Athletic presence. Squared stance with high handset. Small stride and hand load. Middle of field approach with mainly line drive contact. Average barrel contact with 84 mph exit velocity. IF- Good actions. Sure hands and fields ball clean. Quicker release. 78 mph arm strength with average carry and accuracy. On mound- Small rocker step into easy leg lift. Smooth tempo through delivery. Occasionally lands across body. Throws from a ¾ arm slot with good arm action. Fastball is 79-81 mph with run for consistent strikes. Curveball has 11/5 break with average shape thrown at 63-65 mph.
5-foot-9, 148-pound left-handed hitting 2-way player. 7.34 runner. Square stance, solid bat path, hands are stale occasionally pre-swing, mid/pull approach, flashes pop in bat, stays on and through contact well, 79 mph exit velocity. Works around and through, sure hands, solid actions for age, moves well to glove side, has solid carry and accuracy on throws, 77 mph arm across infield. On mound; swings into higher leg kick, lands inline, shows body control, projectable arm action, clean out front with extension. Fastball was 80-81 mph, touching 83 mph with occasional life and varying action. Breaking ball is short and tight with 11/5 shape. Has solid feel for changeup with fade in bottom of zone.
- 2022 PBR Minnesota High School Scout Blog - Jun 6, 2022
- Illinois State Games: Quick Hits, Day 1 - Jun 25, 2021
- 2021 PBR Minnesota High School Scout Blog - Jun 11, 2021
- Event Preview - Preseason All State - Mar 10, 2021
- PBR MN- Top Ten Viewed Profiles Of 2020- #5 - Dec 26, 2020
- PBR MN- Top Fastball Velocities Of 2020 - Nov 21, 2020
- PBR MN- Top Infield Velocities Of 2020 - Nov 18, 2020
- Uncommitted Player Spotlight: '22 Easton Richter, SS/RHP, Rosemount - May 13, 2020
- PBR MN Class of 2022 Rankings Released - May 1, 2020
- PBR MN Preseason Underclass: Top Prospects - Apr 3, 2020
- PBR MN Preseason Underclass: Pitcher Evaluations - Apr 2, 2020
- PBR MN Preseason Underclass: Infielder Evaluations - Apr 1, 2020
- 2020 PBR MN Team Preview: Rosemount - Mar 1, 2020
- PBR MN Underclass Prospect Games: Pitcher Evaluations - Jul 11, 2019
- PBR MN Underclass Prospect Games: Infielder Evaluations - Jul 10, 2019
- PBR at The Rock 15U: All-Tournament Team - Jun 27, 2019
- PBR at The Rock 15U: Scout Blog - Jun 25, 2019
- PBR at The Rock 15U: Quick Hits Day 3 - Jun 22, 2019
- PBR at The Rock 15U: Quick Hits Day 1 - Jun 20, 2019
- PBR MN Underclass Games: Instant Analysis - Jun 19, 2019
- PBR MN Preseason Underclass: Top Prospects- 2022 Grads - Apr 12, 2019
- PBR MN Preseason Underclass: Pitcher Evaluations - Apr 11, 2019
- PBR MN Preseason Underclass: Infielder Evaluations - Apr 10, 2019
- PBR MN Preseason Underclass: Instant Analysis - Mar 20, 2019
- MN Club League Showcase- Instant Analysis - Sep 10, 2018