2020 PBR West Virginia Senior Spotlight: OF Quintin Reep
March 20, 2020
With high school baseball being shutdown in the Mountain State, we will be highlighting uncommitted seniors for the next few weeks. Today we continue our highlighting with a look at 2020 OF Quintin Reep from Bridgeport HS.
5-foot-10, 185-pound uncommitted senior right-handed hitter starts from an open stance and initiates his swing with a controlled lift-and-replace stride. Displayed above average balance and rhythm with a solid feel for the barrel. Registered a bat exit velocity of 92 mph and ran a 6.96 60-yard dash. Showcased athletic defensive actions while routinely playing through the baseball with straight line carry on throws of 84 mph to home plate.
Offensively, the 5-foot-10, 175-pound primary Outfielder initiates his swing out of a slightly open, athletic stance. His swing is fundamentally solid as he gets his hands in sink with his stride. A 87 mph exit velocity was recorded off the tee, up from his last event.
Defensively, Reep shows confidence and is always in a good athletic fielding position. He gets behind the ball well and fields the ball inside his body. A 74 mph arm velocity was recorded. A 7.36-laser timed 60 was recorded on this day.
Defensively, Reep shows confidence in a good athletic fielding position. He gets behind the ball well and fields the ball inside his body. A 74 mph arm velocity was recorded.
Offensively, Reep initiates his swing out of a slightly open, athletic stance. His swing is solid as he gets his hands in sink with his stride. A 84 mph exit velocity was recorded off the tee.
5-foot-7, 140-pound right-handed hitter starts from an open stance and utilizes a leg-hang stride to initiate his swing. Some barrel drag will likely be eliminated through strength gains and physical maturity. Registered a 75 mph bat exit velocity and ran an 8.22 60-yard dash. Went 2-for-6 in game action and showcased accurate 72 mph arm strength from the outfield during his defensive workout.
- 2020 PBR West Virginia Senior Spotlight: OF Quintin Reep - Mar 20, 2020
- West Virginia Preseason All-State: Outfielders - Feb 14, 2020
- 2019 Fall Limited Series II At Wright State - Scout Blog - Oct 3, 2019
- 2019 Fall Limited Series II At Wright State - Pitching Velocities - Oct 2, 2019
- 2019 Fall Limited Series II At Wright State - Quick Hits - Oct 2, 2019
- 2019 Central Ohio Limited Series 16U/17U - Pitching Velocities - Jul 26, 2019
- PBR Limited Series Review: Top Outfield Prospects - Jul 6, 2019
- PBR Limited Series: Lebanon Valley College (16U Preview) - Jun 27, 2019
- 2019 Preseason All-State Showcase Analysis: Outfielders - Mar 15, 2019
- West Virginia Fall College Prospect Showcase Analysis: Outfielders - Nov 23, 2018
- WV Fall College Prospect Showcase Official Results - Nov 19, 2018
- Western PA Fall Review Analysis: Class of 2020 Position Players - Sep 15, 2017
|2020 Improve My Profile With Game Video||WV||03/10||Across the State of West Virginia|
|PBR West Virginia Junior Futures Games Trials II||WV||04/19||Huntington Hounds Training Facility (RT2 Baseball Field)|
|Summer Kickoff & Junior Futures Games Trials III||WV||06/09||University of Charleston|
|PBR Junior Future Games||NATIONAL||07/29||LakePoint Sports|