Top 10 Profiles of 2022: No. 9 Trey Snyder
December 20, 2022
With the year coming to an end, our staff is taking some time to highlight and reflect on the most viewed profiles in Missouri throughout 2022. We’ll be working our way to the top spot, starting with No. 10 Xander Schmitt yesterday and releasing the most viewed name on New Year’s Eve.
Our profiles serve as an all-in-one platform for players, hosting vendors such as verified stats, event video, contact information, and more. To create a free PBR profile, click HERE.
INF Trey Snyder (Liberty North, 2024; Tennessee commit) had a strong year throughout and did nothing but solidify his status as a name-to-know on a national scale. Snyder started for the 6A state champion Eagles as a sophomore, batting .386 across 140 at-bats with more walks (18) than strikeouts (15) and chipping in 23 stolen bases, too. Snyder did all of that at the plate while also providing quality up-the-middle defense on the infield.
Fresh off his state title, Snyder quickly continued to turn heads on the summer circuit, starting at the Kansas City Program Invitational. Snyder helped lead the Royals Scout Team deep into the event and also found his way on our top prospects list following the weekend. We had this to say about his showing:
“...Snyder, who’s the top-ranked player in Missouri’s 2024 class, put his high-end athleticism on display throughout the weekend. At 6-foot-2, 182-pounds, Snyder’s most impressive athlete this weekend was his glove, as he routinely showed advanced up-the-middle actions at shortstop for the Royals Scout Team. That aforementioned athleticism translated to the box, as the Tennessee commit showed bat speed from the right side while getting off several healthy hacks throughout the weekend. A staple for Liberty North’s state championship team, Snyder slots inside the top-60 prospects nationally for the 2024 class.”
Later, Snyder went on to represent the Midwest at the Area Code Games in August, catching the attention of Shooter Hunt, our Vice President of Scouting:
‘24 SS Trey Snyder (MO) doing what he does.— Shooter Hunt (@ShooterHunt) August 12, 2022
The @Vol_Baseball recruit sees this CB & smacks it up the middle@in the first pitch.
Always produces. Gamer. Athlete. @PBRMissouri pic.twitter.com/zb28SNd1AB
As the new year approaches, Snyder will look to bolster his prospect stock on a national level. He’s currently slotted at No.62 overall on our 2024 national rankings and, as the top prospect in a loaded region, he’s certain to draw eyes this upcoming circuit.
- Missouri Class of 2024 Rankings: Update - Aug 23, 2023
- Midwest Premier Super 17 (Member) Scout Blog: Day 1 - Jun 23, 2023
- Missouri's Most Viewed Profiles: May - Jun 2, 2023
- Missouri's Most Viewed Profiles: April - May 2, 2023
- Missouri's Most Viewed Profiles: March - Apr 6, 2023
- Missouri Scout Blog: Week 1 & 2 Games - Mar 30, 2023
- Preseason High School Preview: Liberty North - Mar 16, 2023
- Missouri's Most Viewed Profiles: February - Mar 2, 2023
- Missouri's Most Viewed Profiles: January - Feb 1, 2023
- Top 10 Profiles of 2022: No. 9 Trey Snyder - Dec 20, 2022
- 2024 Overall Rankings Update - Aug 26, 2022
- Kansas City Program Invitational: Top Prospects - Jul 6, 2022
- Missouri Class 6 State Playoffs Preview - May 27, 2022
- Midwest Premier Super 15 All-Tournament Team - Jul 18, 2021
- Missouri Most Viewed Profiles of April - May 11, 2021
- Missouri Class of 2024 Rankings Released - Apr 16, 2021
- MOKAN Preseason All-State Analysis: Middle INFs - Mar 16, 2021
- MO Most Viewed Profiles: February - Mar 5, 2021
- Introduction To The Class Of 2024 - Nov 11, 2020
- Future Games Scout Blog Team Missouri - Aug 17, 2020
- MOKAN Jr. Future Trials - Instant Analysis - Apr 10, 2019