PBR Future Games: Pitching Stats Posted
August 4, 2015
By Steve Nielsen
Pitching was one of the big highlights again this year at the PBR Future Games and there was clearly no shortage on arms. This year’s group of hurlers didn’t see the big low 90 numbers that we did last year out of the likes of Brendan Heiss (Jacobs, IL, 2016) and Skylar Szynski (Penn, IN, 2016) but it was packed with upper 80 arms, nine of which touched the 90 mph mark.
CLICK HERE for complete pitching stats.
90 mph Club
|Name||School (State)||Grad||POS||HT||WT||Top FB|
|Brady Corrigan||Plainfield North (IL)||2017||RHP||6-3||180||90|
|Erik Kaiser||Waterloo (IL)||2017||RHP||6-4||190||90|
|Cameron Pferrer||Carmel (IN)||2017||RHP||5-11||175||90|
|TJ Graves||Nelson County (KY)||2017||RHP||6-4||180||90|
|Joseph Boyle||Fort Zumwalt West (MO)||2017||RHP||6-5||200||90|
|Blayne Enlow||St. Amant (LA)||2017||RHP||6-3||165||90|
|Spencer Strider||Christian Academy of Knoxville (TN)||2017||RHP||5-10||160||90|
|Bryce Jarvis||Brentwood Academy (TN)||2017||RHP||6-2||165||90|
|Jacob Lindemann||Burlington (WI)||2017||RHP||6-3||195||90|
More impressive than the nine arms to touch 90 mph was the plethora of arms 85 mph or better. Of the 149 pitchers to throw, 96 of them were 85 mph or better, speaking to the expansive depth that the Future Games brought this year.
For a look at the entire pitching stats CLICK HERE.
You can also get the complete spreadsheet of positional stats from Day 1 – Workout Day by CLICKING HERE.
- LA Southeastern Louisiana Picks Up A Commitment8.04.15
- IL MCYSA Insternational Showcase: Stats Posted8.04.15
- NY New York Games: East Futures Complete Analysis From July 7-98.04.15
- PBRPlus MD Insider: Recruiting Angle with David Larson8.04.15
- AR Harding University Picks Up Commitment8.04.15
- AR East Coast Sox at Baum Stadium8.04.15
- PA Revisiting our Preseason PIAA Class AAA Super 16 Predictions8.04.15
- NJ New Jersey Open ID Rosters Announced8.03.15
- PBRPlus Ontario Insider: Team Ontario Day 3 of PBR Future Games8.03.15