2021 New England Underclass Games II - Quick Hits
August 26, 2021
We would like to thank all who participated in The PBR New England 2021 New England Underclass Games II. This was a great opportunity for 2023-2025 prospects to be put on college recruiting boards. Many players impressed during their individual workouts at the showcase. Below we have the complete statistical results from the event as well as the top performers across various different categories.
Interested in attending a PBR New England event? Check out our schedule by clicking here.
2021 New England Underclass Games II - Quick Hits
- Antonio Belgrove- left-handed hitting 2023 hitter, plus hand speed
- Louis Hernandez- big and durable right-handed hitter. Excellent path to the baseball
- Michael Ficocelli- showed plus hand speed at the plate
- Andrew Ray- right-handed hitter with quick hands and path to the baseball
- Nic Frink- big and athletic right-handed banger
- Auggie Albert- big and powerful right-handed hitter, should be dangerous as he develops
- Ozzie Weber- young right-hander with good stuff at an early age, expect a velocity jump in the coming years
- Nic Frink- quick arm right-hander with a good 3 pitch mix
- Grady Schopps- showed good hands and progression through the baseball
- Nic Frink- catch and throw defender with plus arm strength
- Douglas Burggraf- plus runner
- Marc Ciampolillo- 6.7 runner with a plus arm from the outfield
- Andrew Ray- 6.9 runner with a plus arm from the outfield
- Christopher Takita- plus runner with an athletic frame
- Antonio Belgrave- 6.62 runner with more in the tank
- Fayz Baig- young right-handed hitter with good feel for the barrel
- Robinson Lamond- excellent showing with the bat in batting practice and in game
- Max Weber- young left-handed hitter with hand speed
- Michael Ucci- much improved player with good hand speed
- Henry Lausier- plus hand speed and leverage at the dish
- Colin Larson- excellent player in the 2024 class
- Caleb Kirkpatrick- big and durable right-handed hitter plus hand speed
- Evan Scheffler- young 2025 hitter with a solid skill set
- Nico Tambascia- big with leverage at the dish
- Cayden Van Dolah- 2025 prospect with a solid skill set
- Mavrick Rizy- big with leverage and arm speed
- Matt Tabet- young right-hander with the makings of plus stuff
- Fayz Baig- solid showing for the young left-hander
- Dylan Martins- plus defender in game and showed hand speed at the plate
- Robinson Lamond- 6.82 runner and good defender
- Henry Lausier- 6.82 runner with strength in the throwing arm
- Colin Larson- 6.49 runner with an above average arm
- Matt Tabet- 6.99 runner and solid corner infielder
- Cameron Grindle-Grindle is a physical right handed hitter who showed juice to the middle of the field.
- Shea Semprini-Semprini is a left handed hitter with good hands. The ball jumps off his bat.
- Anthony Jorajuria-Jorajuria put on a show during his batting practice, hitting multiple balls out.
- Robert Brooks-Brooks showed a flat, direct stroke that yielded a lot of gap to gap line drives.
- Bobby Herzman-Herzman is an impressive young hitter. He's quiet at the plate and the hands are really good.
- Cameron Grindle-Grindle has some deception in his delivery with a cross-fire lower ¾ slot, giving his mid 80's fastball late, heavy sink. Grindle also showed a tight breaking ball and good action on a changeup.
- Michael Bradshaw-Bradshaw showed a low 80's fastball with late arm side run.
- Mason Veronezi-Veronezi is a lanky right hander that can run the fastball up to 80 MPH and showed good action on a changeup.
- Will Bartoli-Bartoli is a talented young backstop. The feet are athletic, the exchange is quick and his arm works.
- Shea Semprini-Semprini is an athletic outfielder with a loose arm.
- Paul Carangelo-Carangelo showed well behind the plate and at the plate during this event. The catch and throw skills are advanced for his age and showed some pop during the game, launching two home runs.
- Jack Davignon-Davignon is really athletic in the middle of the diamond.
- Robert Brooks-Brooks shows good foot-speed for a guy playing in the middle of the diamond.
- Anthony Jorajuria-Jorajuria is a talented athlete who can really swing the bat.
- Shea Semprini-Semprini has a chance to be a special athlete.
- NEW ENGLAND Gilbert Excited About Competing At Holy Cross 12/05/23
- NEW ENGLAND Commitment To Fairfield a ‘Dream Come True’ For Engle 12/04/23
- NEW ENGLAND Commitment To Northeastern ‘Special’ For Criscola 11/30/23
- NEW ENGLAND Andrews Ecstatic To Have Opportunity From Northeastern 11/29/23
- NEW ENGLAND Rovinelli Will Bring Competitiveness To Columbia 11/28/23
- NEW ENGLAND Hard Working Iovino Staying Close To Home At Merrimack 11/28/23
- NEW ENGLAND Commitment To UConn ‘A Dream Come True” For Margolies 11/20/23
- NEW ENGLAND Gray Excited For Baseball Life Ahead At Sacred Heart 11/20/23
- NEW ENGLAND Results From 2023 Scout Day: Berkshire Bears 11/20/23
- NEW ENGLAND Rembish Excited To Play In The South At Wofford 11/16/23