Unsigned Senior Spotlight: Champaign Centennial's Dylan Grady
October 16, 2014
By Ryan Quigley
Illinois Scouting Director
The Prep Baseball Report Unsigned Senior Showcase at the Max in McCook, IL took place this past Sunday, October 12, 2014. The open showcase was geared towards all uncommitted 2015 graduates, and included over 40 area colleges in attendance.
Click here for the statistical break down from the Unsigned Senior Showcase.
In that same vein, we will continue to highlight Unsigned Senior prospects who have either attended a PBR event over the last year, or who we’ve seen on the spring and summer circuit.
Champaign Centennial’s Dylan Grady is currently ranked No. 56 in Illinois’ 2015 class, No. 286 overall, and is one of the top middle infielders still uncommitted in the state. Grady impressed as the No. 4 ranked infielder at June’s Top Prospect Showcase, which was loaded with up the middle talent.
Dylan Grady Scouting Report
6-foot, 185-pound right-handed hitting middle infielder impressed during on field batting practice back spinning line drives from a wide balanced setup with a short stride and short level bat path producing exit velocity up to 87 mph. Defensively, showed quality middle infield actions playing through the baseball with soft hands. Threw 85 across the diamond from long, loose high ¾ arm action, winding up at times. Ran a 7.12 60.
- IL Unsigned Senior Spotlight: Brother Rice's Michael Schalasky10.15.14
- PBRPlus The Hotlist: Unsigned Senior Middle Infielders10.15.14
- IL Class of 2016 Showcase Preview10.14.14
- PBRPlus Recruiting Essentials: What College Coaches Look For, Part II10.14.14
- PBRPlus Bo Weiss Commits To North Carolina, Looks Ahead To First Varsity Experience10.14.14
- IL Unsigned Senior Showcase: Stats Posted10.13.14
- PBRPlus PBR Mailbag: What Does The Future Hold For Dalesandro And Ostrowski10.13.14
- IL In Case You Missed It: The Week In Review10.13.14