Blast Breakdown: 2022 OF/LHP Evan Dieter (Kingston)
January 12, 2021
Bat Speed- The total speed of the sweet spot of the bat at impact, measured in mph. The sweet spot is measured 6 inches from the tip of the bat.
Rotational Acceleration- A measure of how quickly the hitter gets the bat from launch position into the swing plane. This is measured in G-Force (g).
On Plane Efficiency- Measures the percentage of your swing that stays on-plane with the incoming pitch
Exit Velocity- The measures the speed of the ball off the bat, measured in miles per hour (mph).
For a full breakdown of Blast Motion metrics; CLICK HERE
- 2022 High School Scout Blog: Edition 3 - May 12, 2022
- Preseason All-State Rewind: Downstate (Part 3 of 3) - Dec 30, 2021
- Year in Review: Peak Exit Velocity via Trackman (Class of 2022) - Dec 1, 2021
- 2021 High School Scout Blog: Edition 2 - May 18, 2021
- Preseason 2021: Top Exit Velocity via Trackman - Apr 28, 2021
- Preseason All State Tour: Top Batted Ball Distance - Feb 26, 2021
- Preseason All State Tour: Top Bat Speed (Avg) - Feb 24, 2021
- Preseason All State Tour: Top Exit Velo - Feb 22, 2021
- Diamonds in the Rough: Week 6 - Jan 20, 2021
- Blast Breakdown: 2022 OF/LHP Evan Dieter (Kingston) - Jan 12, 2021
- Inside the Rankings: Top 10 Class of 2022 Outfielders - May 11, 2020
- Preseason Hudson Valley: Top Performers - Mar 13, 2020
- Preseason All-State: Top OF Velocities - Feb 28, 2020
- Preseason All-State: Top 60 Times - Feb 26, 2020
RECENT BLAST BREAKDOWN ARTICLES
- NY Blast Breakdown: 2025 C/3B Jeffrey Diaz (North Rockland) 2/09/21
- PA Blast Breakdown: 2023 3B/RHP Logan Woodward (Germantown Academy) 2/03/21
- NY Blast Breakdown: 2021 LHP/OF Joseph Garofalo (St. Joseph by the Sea) 2/02/21
- NY Blast Breakdown: 2023 OF Juan Garcia (PS 254) 1/26/21
- NY Blast Breakdown: 2022 C/3B Mason Cisco (Lancaster) 1/19/21
CREATE YOUR PROFILE
Ready to join the family? Click the image below and get your start today.